Sweet Revenge


Left for dead, This worlds so bleak, No power left inside, Not even for me to speak, Hurt so many times, But never truly healed, No you cannot see them, My emotional scars are sealed, Sometimes they ask me, Have I always been this way? It breaks my heart to answer, But it is the truth that I must say, No I have not always, But probably will always be, The darkness that dwells inside, Is the living part of me, I’ve kept it in for so long, So much anger never let out, Struggled with every tantrum, Suppressing the urge to shout, But the turning point is now, You will not be my demise, I will uplift my spirit, And spring to your surprise, No longer will you hurt me, No more pain will I feel, This day will end my sorrows, And break that holy seal, My emotions will flow with hatred, And death you will meet, Through this day of reckoning I have realized, Revenge through success is sweet. by Matt Pyke

Comments