Whatever you do will prosper

Whatever You Do Will Prosper
Today's Verse:
"He is like a tree planted by
streams of water, which yields its
fruit in season and whose leaf
does not wither. Whatever he
does prospers" (Psalm 1:3, NIV)
Today's Word:
God’s plan is for you to prosper
and be successful in every area of
your life. Some people might say, “I
don’t see how you can say that
with the economy like it is. All the
experts are saying it’s going to
get worse before it gets better.”
That may be true in general, but
it doesn’t have to be true for
believers in Jesus. We are
connected to a supply line that will
never run dry. Don’t be talked in
to having a bad year. The
economy is not your source. God is
your source. And God wants to
bless you beyond your salary. He
wants to bless you beyond your
normal income. He likes to do
unusual things. He can bless you
with what I call an explosive
blessing! That means, all of the
sudden, unexpectedly, something
happens that takes you to a new
level. Old limitations are broken,
and suddenly, you find yourself
further than you ever dreamed!
The key is found in Psalm 1:1-2. We
have to separate ourselves from
the system of the world and set
our heart and mind on the Word
of God. When you meditate on His
promises and follow His commands,
you will experience these explosive
blessings. When you put Him first,
you will be strong and stable, and
whatever you do will prosper!
Prayer for Today:
Father God, thank You for Your
Word which lights my path and
directs my heart. I submit every
area of my life to You and put You
first, in everything I do. Teach me
Your ways so I can walk with You
and experience everything You
have in store for me. In Jesus’
Name. Amen.

Comments