What Are You Expecting?
Today's Verse:
"… Open wide your mouth and I will
fill it" (Psalm 81:10, NIV)
Today's Word:
Do you have your mouth open
wide today? In other words, are
you expecting God to fill you and
increase you beyond measure?
One thing we have to realize is
that negative thinking closes us
off to what God wants to do in
our lives. If you go around thinking
“Well, I don’t think I’ll ever meet
my sales goals this year with the
economy like it is;” or “I don’t
think I’ll ever get promoted. I’m
not that qualified;” or “I don’t
think I’ll ever get well,” then the
problem is that your mouth is
barely open. But Jesus said,
“According to your faith, it will be
done unto you.” He might as well
have said, “If you’ve got a cup, I’ll
fill you with a cup level of blessing.
If you’ve got a bucket, I’ll fill you
with a bucket level of blessing.”
Jesus is saying today, “Why don’t
you take the limits off? Why don’t
you believe for supernatural
opportunities? Why don’t you go
out each day expecting increase
and promotion?” Expect favor,
expect peace, expect joy. If you’ll
go out each day expecting far-
and-beyond favor, if you’ll “open
wide your mouth,” you won’t be
disappointed. He’ll fill your cup until
it overflows and lead you into the
abundant life He has in store for
you!
Prayer for Today:
Heavenly Father, I come to You
today, giving You all that I am. I
trust that You have a plan for my
good. I trust that You are opening
doors that no one can shut.. Thank
You for filling me with You today.
In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Comments