Get excited about your future.

Get Excited About Your Future!
Today's Verse:
"But the path of the righteous is
like the light of dawn, which shines
brighter and brighter until full
day" (Proverbs 4:18, ESV)
Today's Word:
No matter what is happening in
your life today, as a believer in
Jesus, you have a reason to be
excited about your future! If
things seem dark right now, know
that the dawn will soon appear.
The key is you have to remember
that you are not here by accident.
You have a purpose and destiny
to fulfill, and He isn’t finished with
you yet. Your best days are not
behind you; your best days are
out in front of you.
One thing I know is that God is a
God of increase. He has greater
things in store for your future
than you have experienced in your
past. His dream for your future is
so much bigger than your own. He
wants to take you places that
you’ve never dreamed and open
up doors that you’ve never
imagined. He wants to bring talent
out of you that you didn’t even
know you had. He wants to
increase you and cause you to be
a greater blessing to the people
around you.
Today, get your hopes up and get
excited about your future! Begin
to thank Him for what He has in
store. Keep standing, keep
believing and keep moving forward
because God has explosive
blessings in store for you!
Prayer for Today:
Heavenly Father, I humbly come to
You giving You all that I am. I trust
that You have good things in
store for my future. I choose to
keep my eyes on You no matter
what’s happening in my
circumstances. I know that You are
faithful, and I receive the blessings
that You have in store for me. In
Jesus’ Name. Amen..

Comments