Stuck Somewhere

a young man was
showing off his new sports car to
his girlfriend.
She was thrilled at the speed. "If I do
200mph, will you take off your
clothes?" he
asked. "Yes!" said his adventurous
girlfriend. And as he gets up to 200,
she peeled off all her
clothes. Unable to keep his eyes on
the road, the car
skidded onto some gravel and
flipped over. The
naked girl was thrown clear, but he
was jammed
beneath the steering wheel. "Go and
get help!" he cried. "But I can't. I'm
naked and my clothes are gone!"
"Take my shoe", he said, "and cover
yourself." Holding the shoe over her
pubes, the girl ran down
the road and found a service station.
Still holding
the shoe between her legs, she
pleaded to the
service station proprietor, "Please
help me! My
boyfriend's stuck!" The proprietor
looked at the shoe and said,
"There's nothing I can do...he's in
too far.".

Comments