wrong choice

Oluoch wanted to screw a girl Akinyi
in his
office.....but she belonged to someone
else... One
day he got so frustrated that he went
up to her and
said "I'll give you a 1000 shillings if
you let me
screw you..." But the girl said "NO."
Oluoch said "I'll be fast. I'll throw the
money on the
floor, you bend down, and I'll be
finished by the time
you pick it up." She thought for a
moment and said
that she would have to consult her
boyfriend Kamau. So
she called Kamau and told him the
story.
Kamau paused for a few minutes then
said "Ask him for
2000 shillings,when he throws down
the money pick it
up so fast, he won't even be able to
get his pants
down." She considered the
suggestions, thought it wise
and agreed.
The next day Kamau takes her to
Oluoch's pad and waits
outside. Half an hour goes by and he
is getting
uneasy, waiting and wondering what
could have gone
wrong.
Finally after 45 minutes Kamau calls
her cell phone
and demands to know what was
going on. She is
breathless when she answers, "The
bastard used coins!!
And I am only about half way throug

Comments